BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Far Niente 2018-08-30 #1 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/181223-us-far-niente-2018-08-30-1-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] January 9th 19 04:46 AM

US - Far Niente 2018-08-30 #1

1 Attachment(s)
Far Niente westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

The camera is zoomed out to 1000mm (35m equivalent), the maximum
optical zoom. I continue to be amazed at what these modern
point-and-shoots can do with super zoom lenses.
The vibration reduction is pretty impressive too.

Paul McGrane[_2_] January 10th 19 11:47 AM

US - Far Niente 2018-08-30 #1

On 1/8/2019 11:46 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Far Niente westbound in Cape Cod Canal.

The camera is zoomed out to 1000mm (35m equivalent), the maximum
optical zoom. I continue to be amazed at what these modern
point-and-shoots can do with super zoom lenses.
The vibration reduction is pretty impressive too.

Yes, sure looks good Bob. Nice and sharp for that much zoom!

Paul