BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - red hull 2018-08-23 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/181054-us-red-hull-2018-08-23-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] December 24th 18 04:55 AM

US - red hull 2018-08-23

1 Attachment(s)
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

Paul McGrane[_2_] December 24th 18 01:12 PM

US - red hull 2018-08-23

On 12/23/2018 11:55 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

Nice looking boat. I see a lot around here with those paddle boards
attached. And a lot with their sterns covered up also :-(

Paul

john Szalay December 28th 18 04:45 AM

US - red hull 2018-08-23

Bob_R wrote in
:

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

begin 644 red_hull_20180823.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\xnews\attachments\red_hull_20180823.jpg
`
end

Nordic 32 if I am not mistaken but I cannot find the Burgee in the
registry .

Bob_R[_3_] December 29th 18 02:53 AM

US - red hull 2018-08-23

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 08:12:20 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 12/23/2018 11:55 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
No AIS and her stern was covered up by the dinghy, I guess she was in
stealth mode.

Nice looking boat. I see a lot around here with those paddle boards
attached. And a lot with their sterns covered up also :-(

Paul

They're darned inconsiderate of us trying to take their pictures.

Bob_R[_3_] December 29th 18 03:03 AM

US - red hull 2018-08-23 zoomed image

1 Attachment(s)
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:45:50 -0600, john Szalay john.szalayatatt.net
wrote:

Bob_R wrote in
:

john Szalay December 29th 18 03:37 AM

US - red hull 2018-08-23 zoomed image

I zoomed/cropped another shot of her. Does this help with identifying
the Burgee?
Thanks,
Bob

begin 644 red_hull_20180823_2.jpg

Attachment decoded: red_hull_20180823_2.jpg
`
end

NO, I went through all the registered ones, unless I overlooked it.

Bob_R[_3_] December 31st 18 03:04 AM

US - red hull 2018-08-23 zoomed image

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 21:37:15 -0600, john Szalay john.szalayatatt.net
wrote:

I zoomed/cropped another shot of her. Does this help with identifying
the Burgee?
Thanks,
Bob

begin 644 red_hull_20180823_2.jpg

Attachment decoded: red_hull_20180823_2.jpg
`
end

NO, I went through all the registered ones, unless I overlooked it.

John,
Thanks for your efforts.
In the partial stern shots I have there was no location on there to
offer a hint.
If I see her again maybe I can send out a boarding party to get the
information. g
Bob