BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Ship - KANG MAN 9-18.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/180432-ship-kang-man-9-18-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] October 21st 18 03:00 PM

Ship - KANG MAN 9-18.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Kang Man on her way to Baltimore to pick up a load of something .
Clouds are what was left of one of the tropical storms we had in
September . The end of the storm cloud bands are always interesting to
photogragh when the sun pops through but they can also kill the photo
with shade as we all know.

Bob_R[_3_] October 22nd 18 02:19 AM

Ship - KANG MAN 9-18.jpg

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 10:00:44 -0400, Canal Lee wrote:

Kang Man on her way to Baltimore to pick up a load of something .
Clouds are what was left of one of the tropical storms we had in
September . The end of the storm cloud bands are always interesting to
photogragh when the sun pops through but they can also kill the photo
with shade as we all know.

Colorful! You managed to dodge all those clouds.