BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Patriot- Newport RI 8-29-2018 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/180370-patriot-newport-ri-8-29-2018-a.html)

Paul McGrane[_2_] October 12th 18 02:41 PM

Patriot- Newport RI 8-29-2018

1 Attachment(s)
Can be rented for cruises around Newport.

Kilgore Trout[_2_] October 12th 18 09:35 PM

Patriot- Newport RI 8-29-2018

In article ,
says...

Can be rented for cruises around Newport.

[image/jpeg]

That's rather neat looking. Any idea what that is behind the cabin?

It kind of looks like some sort of house boat.

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com

Paul McGrane[_2_] October 14th 18 01:00 PM

Patriot- Newport RI 8-29-2018

1 Attachment(s)
On 10/12/2018 4:35 PM, Kilgore Trout wrote:
In article ,
says...

Can be rented for cruises around Newport.

[image/jpeg]

That's rather neat looking. Any idea what that is behind the cabin?

It kind of looks like some sort of house boat.

Maybe just a storage area Al. here is a photo I found online.

Paul

Kilgore Trout[_2_] October 14th 18 10:17 PM

Patriot- Newport RI 8-29-2018

In article ,
says...

On 10/12/2018 4:35 PM, Kilgore Trout wrote:
In article ,

says...

Can be rented for cruises around Newport.

[image/jpeg]

That's rather neat looking. Any idea what that is behind the cabin?

It kind of looks like some sort of house boat.

Maybe just a storage area Al. here is a photo I found online.

Paul

[image/jpeg]

Storage looks like it's it. I look like it contains all the life vests that no
one is wearing.