BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg - MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/179775-mv-farallone-verona-beach-ny-9-17b-jpg-mv-farallone-verona-beach-ny-9-17b-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] August 1st 18 08:48 PM

MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg - MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Caught this classic last September at Verona Beach, NY . She was
actually tied up just off Oneiida Lake on the Erie Canal .

Lot of history with ths boat . Built for the US government in 1918 .
A large for sale sign was on her when I grabed this pic.

Paul McGrane[_2_] August 3rd 18 09:47 PM

On 8/1/2018 3:48 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Caught this classic last September at Verona Beach, NY . She was
actually tied up just off Oneiida Lake on the Erie Canal .

Lot of history with ths boat . Built for the US government in 1918 .
A large for sale sign was on her when I grabed this pic.

She is a Beauty!

Paul

Canal Lee[_3_] August 4th 18 05:26 PM

MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg - MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 16:47:32 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 8/1/2018 3:48 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Caught this classic last September at Verona Beach, NY . She was
actually tied up just off Oneiida Lake on the Erie Canal .

Lot of history with ths boat . Built for the US government in 1918 .
A large for sale sign was on her when I grabed this pic.

She is a Beauty!

Paul

I agree. I wonder if she was ever sold .

mick[_4_] August 5th 18 12:34 AM

MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg - MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg

test me again

--
mick

mick[_4_] August 5th 18 12:35 AM

MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg - MV FARALLONE at Verona Beach NY 9-17b.jpg

On 05/08/2018 00:34:12, mick wrote:
test me again

sorry about that, wrong group.

--