BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - James K Goodwin 2018-06-12 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/179438-us-james-k-goodwin-2018-06-12-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] June 23rd 18 03:15 AM

US - James K Goodwin 2018-06-12

1 Attachment(s)
James K Goodwin eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Paul McGrane[_2_] June 25th 18 01:11 PM

US - James K Goodwin 2018-06-12

On 6/22/2018 10:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
James K Goodwin eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Looks like a supply ship?

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] June 26th 18 02:25 AM

US - James K Goodwin 2018-06-12

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:11:49 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 6/22/2018 10:15 PM, Bob_R wrote:
James K Goodwin eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.

Looks like a supply ship?

Paul

I was thinking the same thing but turns out she's a research vessel
owned by a company of "Ecological & Oceanographic Consultants" in East
Falmouth, Mass.

MarineTraffic and VesselFinder call her a passenger ship. Maybe
because the scientists on board are passengers, not crew?
Bob