BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Fishing Boat - WINDMILL POINT 9-17.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/178942-fishing-boat-windmill-point-9-17-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] May 7th 18 02:17 AM

Fishing Boat - WINDMILL POINT 9-17.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Caught this rig with another I posted last fall . Good weather on its
way . If I am lucky I might get a couple of the sailing units on their
way up ti Philly this month .

Lee

Kilgore Trout[_2_] May 7th 18 09:39 PM

Fishing Boat - WINDMILL POINT 9-17.jpg

In article ,
says...

Caught this rig with another I posted last fall . Good weather on its

That's nice looking.

If I am lucky I might get a couple of the sailing units on their
way up ti Philly this month .

That would be really nice. :-)

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com

Paul McGrane[_2_] May 8th 18 12:05 AM

On 5/6/2018 9:17 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Caught this rig with another I posted last fall . Good weather on its
way . If I am lucky I might get a couple of the sailing units on their
way up ti Philly this month .

Lee

Pretty good size fishing Boat!

Paul

Canal Lee[_3_] May 10th 18 01:51 AM

Fishing Boat - WINDMILL POINT 9-17.jpg

On Mon, 7 May 2018 16:39:18 -0400, Kilgore Trout
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Caught this rig with another I posted last fall . Good weather on its

That's nice looking.

If I am lucky I might get a couple of the sailing units on their
way up ti Philly this month .

That would be really nice. :-)

They should start trickling in soon .

Canal Lee[_3_] May 10th 18 01:52 AM

Fishing Boat - WINDMILL POINT 9-17.jpg

On Mon, 7 May 2018 19:05:21 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 5/6/2018 9:17 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Caught this rig with another I posted last fall . Good weather on its
way . If I am lucky I might get a couple of the sailing units on their
way up ti Philly this month .

Lee

Pretty good size fishing Boat!

Paul

They are . I think they do some processing also . Not sure what they
catch .

john Szalay May 11th 18 03:22 PM

Fishing Boat - WINDMILL POINT 9-17.jpg

Canal Lee wrote in
:

WINDMILL POINT

https://www.nationalfisherman.com/bo...-supply-boats-
converted-menhaden-steamers/

http://www.gma.org/fogm/brevoortia_tyrannus.htm

Paul McGrane[_2_] May 13th 18 04:45 PM

Fishing Boat - WINDMILL POINT 9-17.jpg

On 5/11/2018 10:22 AM, john Szalay wrote:
Canal Lee wrote in
:

WINDMILL POINT

https://www.nationalfisherman.com/bo...-supply-boats-
converted-menhaden-steamers/

http://www.gma.org/fogm/brevoortia_tyrannus.htm

Good info John, clears up some of my questions.

Paul