Default Ship - CYGNUS LEADER 10-17.jpg

A flock of migrating Canadian geese fly overhead of the west bound car
carrier CYGNUS LEADER , as she makes her way towards Baltimore,
to make some money for the owners, on a perfect fall day .

Attached Thumbnails
Ship - CYGNUS LEADER  10-17.jpg-ship-cygnus-leader-10-17.jpg

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:40:11 -0400, Canal Lee wrote:

A flock of migrating Canadian geese fly overhead of the west bound car
carrier CYGNUS LEADER , as she makes her way towards Baltimore,
to make some money for the owners, on a perfect fall day .

Those car carriers sure are big. I'm glad you post them going through
your canal, I'm never there at the right time to catch one going
through mine.
Bob

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:26:12 -0400, Bob_R
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:40:11 -0400, Canal Lee wrote:

A flock of migrating Canadian geese fly overhead of the west bound car
carrier CYGNUS LEADER , as she makes her way towards Baltimore,
to make some money for the owners, on a perfect fall day .

Those car carriers sure are big. I'm glad you post them going through
your canal, I'm never there at the right time to catch one going
through mine.
Bob

Well it helps to be located between 2 ports that are big on vehicle
shipping . There is usually 1 a day through here and sometimes more.

Keep an eye out up there. Just a matter of time .

They are impressive passing by .