BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Fishing Boat - COCKRELLS CREK 9-17 a.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/176083-fishing-boat-cockrells-crek-9-17-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] September 21st 17 01:46 AM

Fishing Boat - COCKRELLS CREK 9-17 a.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Caught several of these boats recently on their way to the ocean to
harvest something . These larger processing rigs up from Virginia are
usually pretty worn out, but most of the ones I have seen lately
are very modern looking .

john Szalay September 21st 17 02:20 AM

Fishing Boat - COCKRELLS CREK 9-17 a.jpg

Canal Lee wrote in
:

Caught several of these boats recently on their way to the ocean to
harvest something . These larger processing rigs up from Virginia are
usually pretty worn out, but most of the ones I have seen lately
are very modern looking .

begin 644 Fishing Boat - COCKRELLS CREK 9-17 a.jpg

Attachment decoded: Fishing Boat - COCKRELLS CREK 9-17 a.jpg
`
end

http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/r...hery_heres_how
_its_done/

john Szalay September 21st 17 02:32 AM

Fishing Boat - COCKRELLS CREK 9-17 a.jpg

Canal Lee wrote in
:

Caught several of these boats recently on their way to the ocean to
harvest something . These larger processing rigs up from Virginia are
usually pretty worn out, but most of the ones I have seen lately
are very modern looking .

begin 644 Fishing Boat - COCKRELLS CREK 9-17 a.jpg

Attachment decoded: Fishing Boat - COCKRELLS CREK 9-17 a.jpg
`
end

http://www.intrafish.com/fisheries/1...hristen-2-new-
fishing-vessels