BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   DELAFORT - 7-17.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/175492-delafort-7-17-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] August 5th 17 04:02 PM

DELAFORT - 7-17.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
This is my periodic post of the State of Delaware Parks owned
passenger boat DELAFORT which operates out of Delawae City
taking folks to Fort Delaware on the river .

She has dark blue paint on the hull now which jazzes her up, compared
to the plain all white of before .

Paul McGrane[_2_] August 7th 17 06:25 PM

DELAFORT - 7-17.jpg

On 8/5/2017 11:02 AM, Canal Lee wrote:
This is my periodic post of the State of Delaware Parks owned
passenger boat DELAFORT which operates out of Delawae City
taking folks to Fort Delaware on the river .

She has dark blue paint on the hull now which jazzes her up, compared
to the plain all white of before .

Could be a fun cruise to take!

Paul