BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Kingfisher 2017-07-17 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/175475-us-kingfisher-2017-07-17-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] August 4th 17 04:51 AM

US - Kingfisher 2017-07-17

1 Attachment(s)
Kingfisher eastbound exiting the Cape Cod Canal.

Paul McGrane[_2_] August 5th 17 01:14 PM

US - Kingfisher 2017-07-17

On 8/3/2017 11:51 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Kingfisher eastbound exiting the Cape Cod Canal.

I wonder what the Kingfisher does, it is set up different then the usual!

Paul

john Szalay August 5th 17 05:29 PM

US - Kingfisher 2017-07-17

1 Attachment(s)
Paul McGrane wrote in news:M6GdncQVXt9OKxjEnZ2dnUU7-
:

On 8/3/2017 11:51 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Kingfisher eastbound exiting the Cape Cod Canal.

I wonder what the Kingfisher does, it is set up different then the usual!

Paul

no clue.. interest plumbing, hose and tank arrangement, large lever
valves appears to be a vacuum pump behind the cabin/bridge

Bob_R[_3_] August 7th 17 02:46 AM

US - Kingfisher 2017-07-17

31...

On 8/3/2017 11:51 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Kingfisher eastbound exiting the Cape Cod Canal.

I wonder what the Kingfisher does, it is set up different then the usual!

Paul

no clue.. interest plumbing, hose and tank arrangement, large lever
valves appears to be a vacuum pump behind the cabin/bridge

I've never seen one like her before. She looks like a fishing boat but the
gear on her doesn't look like fishing gear.
See my next post. It might add to or maybe clear up the confusion.
Bob