BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Found Images - Adventure #1 - 1987-08-New_England-12-Edit.jpg [1/1] (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/174496-found-images-adventure-1-1987-08-new_england-12-edit-jpg-%5B1-1%5D.html)

Kilgore Trout[_2_] May 26th 17 07:46 PM

Found Images - Adventure #1 - 1987-08-New_England-12-Edit.jpg [1/1]

Along with scanning thosands of family prints and slides, I also look for interesting slides and
prints in flea markets and thrift stores. Here are a few from New England that I got at the Berlin
NJ flea market. Someone unknown took a boat ride, and snapped these images :-)

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com

john Szalay May 26th 17 08:43 PM

On 2017-05-26 14:46, Kilgore Trout wrote:
Along with scanning thosands of family prints and slides, I also look f

or interesting slides and
prints in flea markets and thrift stores. Here are a few from New Engla

nd that I got at the Berlin
NJ flea market. Someone unknown took a boat ride, and snapped these ima

ges :-)

Nice boat. (Or is that a ship? :-))

schooner classed as Tall ship ................

Bob_R[_3_] May 27th 17 01:47 AM

Found Images - Adventure #1 - 1987-08-New_England-12-Edit.jpg [1/1]

"Kilgore Trout" wrote in message
.. .
Along with scanning thosands of family prints and slides, I also look for
interesting slides and
prints in flea markets and thrift stores. Here are a few from New England
that I got at the Berlin
NJ flea market. Someone unknown took a boat ride, and snapped these images
:-)

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com

You found some good ones at that flea market!
Bob

John K. Herreshoff May 27th 17 06:22 PM

On 2017-05-26 14:46, Kilgore Trout wrote:
Along with scanning thosands of family prints and slides, I also look for
interesting slides and prints in flea markets and thrift stores. Here are
a few from New England that I got at the Berlin NJ flea market. Someone
unknown took a boat ride, and snapped these images :-)

Nice boat. (Or is that a ship? :-))

I'd say if it floats on the water and people ride in it, it's a boat. If
it's really big, we call that boat a ship.

;-)

John.

--
Using the Cubic at home

Kilgore Trout[_2_] May 27th 17 09:38 PM

Found Images - Adventure #1 - 1987-08-New_England-12-Edit.jpg [1/1]

In article , says...

"Kilgore Trout" wrote in message
.. .
Along with scanning thosands of family prints and slides, I also look for
interesting slides and
prints in flea markets and thrift stores. Here are a few from New England
that I got at the Berlin
NJ flea market. Someone unknown took a boat ride, and snapped these images
:-)

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com

You found some good ones at that flea market!
Bob

With warm weather finally here, it's time to start going to them again.