BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Virginia Marie 2017-05-03 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/174318-us-virginia-marie-2017-05-03-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] May 10th 17 02:26 AM

US - Virginia Marie 2017-05-03

1 Attachment(s)
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
I've posted her before. Looks like she got repainted this past winter.

Paul McGrane[_2_] May 10th 17 09:07 PM

US - Virginia Marie 2017-05-03

On 5/9/2017 9:26 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
I've posted her before. Looks like she got repainted this past winter.

It's nice to see a New England Fishing Boat!

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] May 12th 17 12:42 AM

US - Virginia Marie 2017-05-03

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 5/9/2017 9:26 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
I've posted her before. Looks like she got repainted this past winter.

It's nice to see a New England Fishing Boat!

Paul

Come on back north, there's plenty of them around! g
Bob

Canal Lee[_3_] May 14th 17 03:33 PM

US - Virginia Marie 2017-05-03

On Tue, 9 May 2017 21:26:52 -0400, "Bob_R"
wrote:

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
I've posted her before. Looks like she got repainted this past winter.

Nice to see boats in fresh paint .

Paul McGrane[_2_] May 15th 17 12:42 PM

US - Virginia Marie 2017-05-03

On 5/9/2017 9:26 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
I've posted her before. Looks like she got repainted this past winter.

It's nice to see a New England Fishing Boat!

Paul

Come on back north, there's plenty of them around! g
Bob

Hopefully this summer I can stock up!

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] May 16th 17 01:23 AM

US - Virginia Marie 2017-05-03

wrote:

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal.
I've posted her before. Looks like she got repainted this past winter.

Nice to see boats in fresh paint .

She's looking ship-shape.