BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Tug - EVELYN DORIS 4-17 b.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/174105-tug-evelyn-doris-4-17-b-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] April 19th 17 10:43 PM

Tug - EVELYN DORIS 4-17 b.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

Bob_R[_3_] April 20th 17 02:11 AM

Tug - EVELYN DORIS 4-17 b.jpg

"Canal Lee" wrote in message ...

Interesting. Looks like something we would see on the Mississippi or Missouri rather than near the coast.
Thanks, Bob

Canal Lee[_3_] April 25th 17 12:57 PM

Tug - EVELYN DORIS 4-17 b.jpg

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:11:33 -0400, "Bob_R"
wrote:

"Canal Lee" wrote in message ...

Interesting. Looks like something we would see on the Mississippi or Missouri rather than near the coast.
Thanks, Bob

I agree Bob , she does look like an inland type tug . I actually have
sliide photos of her way back when before the upper wheel house was
added .

She has been around a long time .
Lee