BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Ship - PROMETHEUS LEADER 2-17.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/173357-ship-prometheus-leader-2-17-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] February 5th 17 08:11 PM

Ship - PROMETHEUS LEADER 2-17.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Sailed through my little town yesterday morning east bound . About an
hour later turned around in the C & D Canal and came back west because
the Canal Railroad Bridge would not go up, do to mechanical problems .
Never got to see all that because I had to go somewhere and was not
around . Wish I could have gotten a few pics of the turn around . That
virtually never happens .

Paul McGrane[_2_] February 6th 17 02:18 PM

On 2/5/2017 3:11 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Sailed through my little town yesterday morning east bound . About an
hour later turned around in the C & D Canal and came back west because
the Canal Railroad Bridge would not go up, do to mechanical problems .
Never got to see all that because I had to go somewhere and was not
around . Wish I could have gotten a few pics of the turn around . That
virtually never happens .

Well, you sure got a nice shot of her Lee!

Paul