BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Zenji- Newport RI 7-7-2016 a (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/171652-zenji-newport-ri-7-7-2016-a.html)

Paul McGrane July 30th 16 01:00 PM

Zenji- Newport RI 7-7-2016 a

1 Attachment(s)
I think this is another one that can be rented for big dollars$$$

john Szalay July 30th 16 03:43 PM

Zenji- Newport RI 7-7-2016 a

Paul McGrane wrote in news:SuadnVrv6fxLCwHKnZ2dnUU7-
:

I think this is another one that can be rented for big dollars$$$

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--------------350B2ADDF7F5665E5318EA38

Attachment decoded: ZenjiNewportRI_7-7-2016a.jpg
--------------350B2ADDF7F5665E5318EA38--

not yet ! but yea would be big bucks...

"NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS"

http://www.sy-zenji.com/portfolio/

http://www.sy-zenji.com/wp-content/u...-eBrochure.pdf

Paul McGrane July 31st 16 01:52 PM

Zenji- Newport RI 7-7-2016 a

On 7/30/2016 10:43 AM, john Szalay wrote:
Paul McGrane wrote in news:SuadnVrv6fxLCwHKnZ2dnUU7-
:

I think this is another one that can be rented for big dollars$$$

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--------------350B2ADDF7F5665E5318EA38

Attachment decoded: ZenjiNewportRI_7-7-2016a.jpg
--------------350B2ADDF7F5665E5318EA38--

not yet ! but yea would be big bucks...

"NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS"

http://www.sy-zenji.com/portfolio/

http://www.sy-zenji.com/wp-content/u...-eBrochure.pdf

Thanks for the links!

Paul

john Szalay July 31st 16 05:17 PM

Zenji- Newport RI 7-7-2016 a

Paul McGrane wrote in
:

On 7/30/2016 10:43 AM, john Szalay wrote:
Paul McGrane wrote in
news:SuadnVrv6fxLCwHKnZ2dnUU7- :

I think this is another one that can be rented for big dollars$$$

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--------------350B2ADDF7F5665E5318EA38

Attachment decoded: ZenjiNewportRI_7-7-2016a.jpg
--------------350B2ADDF7F5665E5318EA38--

not yet ! but yea would be big bucks...

"NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS"

http://www.sy-zenji.com/portfolio/

http://www.sy-zenji.com/wp-content/u...enji-eBrochure.
pdf

Thanks for the links!

Paul

those photos of the cabins areas, amazing luxuries.

Bob_R[_3_] August 1st 16 04:13 AM

Zenji- Newport RI 7-7-2016 a

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
I think this is another one that can be rented for big dollars$$$

Newport, where inexpensive is $$$ and the prices go up from there.
Nice shot in the fog.
Bob

Clayton Langstaff[_2_] August 1st 16 04:33 PM

Zenji- Newport RI 7-7-2016 a

On 2016-07-30 8:00 AM, Paul McGrane wrote:
I think this is another one that can be rented for big dollars$$$

That leaves me out. :-)