BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/171199-british-motor-yacht-6-16-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] June 13th 16 12:38 PM

British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
This was a grab shot since this yacht didn't have or was not using AIS
at the time . I can't quite make out the name even on the original
image . But she is impressive and very very $$$$$$ .

john Szalay June 13th 16 02:23 PM

British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg

Canal Lee wrote in
:

This was a grab shot since this yacht didn't have or was not using AIS
at the time . I can't quite make out the name even on the original
image . But she is impressive and very very $$$$$$ .

begin 644 British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg

Attachment decoded: British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg
`
end

FORTUNATE SUN

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...08/mmsi:319838
000/imo:1008243/vessel:FORTUNATE_SUN

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...-blog/bal-58m-
superyacht-fortunate-sun-docked-in-baltimore-s-inner-harbor-20160611-
story.html

Canal Lee[_3_] June 14th 16 02:41 AM

British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:23:16 -0500, john Szalay john.szalayatatt.net
wrote:

Canal Lee wrote in
:

This was a grab shot since this yacht didn't have or was not using AIS
at the time . I can't quite make out the name even on the original
image . But she is impressive and very very $$$$$$ .

begin 644 British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg

Attachment decoded: British Motor Yacht 6-16.jpg
`
end

FORTUNATE SUN

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...08/mmsi:319838
000/imo:1008243/vessel:FORTUNATE_SUN

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...-blog/bal-58m-
superyacht-fortunate-sun-docked-in-baltimore-s-inner-harbor-20160611-
story.html

Thanks for the info John . I guess my eyes ain't what the used to be .