BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Miss Niz #2 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/170835-us-miss-niz-2-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] April 25th 16 04:19 AM

US - Miss Niz #2

1 Attachment(s)
Not to be upstaged by Pops, Miss Niz backed away from the barge to pose for
me.

Paul McGrane April 25th 16 02:34 PM

US - Miss Niz #2

On 4/24/2016 11:19 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Not to be upstaged by Pops, Miss Niz backed away from the barge to pose
for me.

Very nice of her! Thanks for the photos Bob!

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] April 26th 16 03:44 AM

US - Miss Niz #2

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 4/24/2016 11:19 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Not to be upstaged by Pops, Miss Niz backed away from the barge to pose
for me.

Very nice of her! Thanks for the photos Bob!

Paul

You're welcome Paul.
You know, I'm half way convinced they really were posing for me and that I'm
not just being a wise guy by claiming they were posing.
Bob

Paul McGrane April 26th 16 02:16 PM

US - Miss Niz #2

On 4/25/2016 10:44 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 4/24/2016 11:19 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Not to be upstaged by Pops, Miss Niz backed away from the barge to pose
for me.

Very nice of her! Thanks for the photos Bob!

Paul

You're welcome Paul.
You know, I'm half way convinced they really were posing for me and that
I'm not just being a wise guy by claiming they were posing.
Bob

You never know Bob!

Paul