BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Mediterranean Sea #1 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/170618-us-mediterranean-sea-1-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] March 30th 16 04:19 AM

US - Mediterranean Sea #1

1 Attachment(s)
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal on November 09, 2015.
I wish that water tower would move out of the picture, very inconsiderate of
it.

Paul McGrane March 30th 16 04:42 PM

US - Mediterranean Sea #1

On 3/29/2016 11:19 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal on November 09, 2015.
I wish that water tower would move out of the picture, very
inconsiderate of it.

Still a neat shot :-)

Paul

Vlad March 30th 16 05:00 PM

US - Mediterranean Sea #1

On Mar 29, 2016, Bob_R wrote
(in article ):

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal on November 09, 2015.
I wish that water tower would move out of the picture, very inconsiderate of
it.

- Mediterranean_Sea_1.jpg, 857 KB

I hope that barge has good brakes...

=8-O

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky, Edina, MN, USA
vjkedrovsky at gmail dot com

Bob_R[_3_] March 31st 16 03:32 AM

US - Mediterranean Sea #1

"Vlad" wrote in message
On Mar 29, 2016, Bob_R wrote
(in article ):

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal on November 09, 2015.
I wish that water tower would move out of the picture, very inconsiderate
of
it.

- Mediterranean_Sea_1.jpg, 857 KB

I hope that barge has good brakes...

=8-O

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky, Edina, MN, USA
vjkedrovsky at gmail dot com
Some of Vlad's train and car pix can be seen at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/105989528@N06/sets
.

Yes. Otherwise if they are going with the current, which sometimes happens,
it could get very "exciting" very quickly.