BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   USCG 87338 - IBIS 3-16.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/170481-uscg-87338-ibis-3-16-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_3_] March 14th 16 12:37 AM

USCG 87338 - IBIS 3-16.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
This CG " Operations" boat came through this afternoon during light
rain showers . Posted some images of her here in 2012 I believe . She
comes through regularly .

Finally folded under pressure and downloaded Windows 10 yesterday .
Got tired of the daily pop up reminders . So far so good . I liked my
old version 7 , but 10 is supposed to be more secure . Anyone else
tried Windows 10 ?

Paul McGrane March 16th 16 01:16 PM

USCG 87338 - IBIS 3-16.jpg

On 3/13/2016 8:37 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
This CG " Operations" boat came through this afternoon during light
rain showers . Posted some images of her here in 2012 I believe . She
comes through regularly .

Finally folded under pressure and downloaded Windows 10 yesterday .
Got tired of the daily pop up reminders . So far so good . I liked my
old version 7 , but 10 is supposed to be more secure . Anyone else
tried Windows 10 ?

They keep her looking good!

Paul