BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   William Inglis (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/170374-william-inglis.html)

Clayton Langstaff[_2_] February 27th 16 06:09 PM

William Inglis

1 Attachment(s)
The next "new" ferry since the Trillium, was the diesel powered "William
Inglis", which went into service in 1935. Here, the Ferry is seen
departing Center Island dock, for the City dock.

Paul McGrane February 28th 16 02:04 PM

William Inglis

On 2/27/2016 1:09 PM, Clayton Langstaff wrote:
The next "new" ferry since the Trillium, was the diesel powered "William
Inglis", which went into service in 1935. Here, the Ferry is seen
departing Center Island dock, for the City dock.

Thanks for these Clayton, I would like to take a cruise on any on of them!

Paul

Clayton Langstaff[_2_] February 28th 16 02:56 PM

William Inglis

On 2016-02-28 9:04 AM, Paul McGrane wrote:
On 2/27/2016 1:09 PM, Clayton Langstaff wrote:
The next "new" ferry since the Trillium, was the diesel powered "William
Inglis", which went into service in 1935. Here, the Ferry is seen
departing Center Island dock, for the City dock.

Thanks for these Clayton, I would like to take a cruise on any on of them!

Paul

The William Inglis is the one regular service ferry that gets used the
most, because of the residents on the Islands. It is the only ferry
that is equipped with bicycle racks.