BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Cracker Bay (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/169353-us-cracker-bay.html)

Bob_R[_3_] November 5th 15 06:57 PM

US - Cracker Bay

1 Attachment(s)
Cracker Bay westbound in Cape Cod Canal on September 16, 2015.
Bob

Clayton Langstaff[_2_] November 5th 15 08:01 PM

US - Cracker Bay

On 05/11/2015 1:57 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Cracker Bay westbound in Cape Cod Canal on September 16, 2015.
Bob

More than just your average family yacht. :-)

Paul McGrane November 6th 15 01:58 PM

US - Cracker Bay

On 11/5/2015 1:57 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Cracker Bay westbound in Cape Cod Canal on September 16, 2015.
Bob

It was for sale last year for $21 million Bob, come get me in
Narragansett after you pick her up ;-)

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] November 6th 15 04:52 PM

US - Cracker Bay

"Clayton Langstaff" wrote in message
On 05/11/2015 1:57 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Cracker Bay westbound in Cape Cod Canal on September 16, 2015.
Bob

More than just your average family yacht. :-)

Yes, not going to tow this one home behind the Toyota. Or the Rolls.
Bob

Bob_R[_3_] November 6th 15 04:56 PM

US - Cracker Bay

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 11/5/2015 1:57 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Cracker Bay westbound in Cape Cod Canal on September 16, 2015.
Bob

It was for sale last year for $21 million Bob, come get me in Narragansett
after you pick her up ;-)

Paul

Okay, let's do that.
Will you help me out by paying for the fuel? She only carries 57,000 liters.
Bob

Paul McGrane November 7th 15 02:26 PM

US - Cracker Bay

On 11/5/2015 1:57 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Cracker Bay westbound in Cape Cod Canal on September 16, 2015.
Bob

It was for sale last year for $21 million Bob, come get me in
Narragansett after you pick her up ;-)

Paul

Okay, let's do that.
Will you help me out by paying for the fuel? She only carries 57,000
liters. g
Bob

Sure Bob, I'm gonna have to take a loan out to pay for it though ;-)

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] November 9th 15 02:53 AM

US - Cracker Bay

On 11/5/2015 1:57 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Cracker Bay westbound in Cape Cod Canal on September 16, 2015.
Bob

It was for sale last year for $21 million Bob, come get me in
Narragansett after you pick her up ;-)

Paul

Okay, let's do that.
Will you help me out by paying for the fuel? She only carries 57,000
liters. g
Bob

Sure Bob, I'm gonna have to take a loan out to pay for it though ;-)

Paul

Don't want you to do that. Let me post something that uses less fuel.
Bob