BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Reliance #2 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/161527-us-reliance-2-a.html)

Bob_R[_3_] August 12th 14 03:28 AM

US - Reliance #2

1 Attachment(s)
Another picture of Reliance participating in the tugboat parade on July 29,
2014 celebrating the Cape Cod Canal Centennial.

joevan[_3_] August 12th 14 05:25 PM

US - Reliance #2

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 22:28:47 -0400, "Bob_R"
wrote:

Another picture of Reliance participating in the tugboat parade on July 29,
2014 celebrating the Cape Cod Canal Centennial.

An interesting new? tug.

Bob_R[_3_] August 12th 14 07:47 PM

US - Reliance #2

wrote:

Another picture of Reliance participating in the tugboat parade on July
29,
2014 celebrating the Cape Cod Canal Centennial.

An interesting new? tug.

MarineTraffic.com says she was built in 1974, she sure has aged well. She is
flying a McAllister pennant and McAllister seems to keep all of their tugs
looking very shipshape.
You liked the the looks of her in the August 2 posting so I decided she
deserved another post, this time going in the opposite direction.
Bob

joevan[_3_] August 12th 14 09:17 PM

US - Reliance #2

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:47:10 -0400, "Bob_R"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Another picture of Reliance participating in the tugboat parade on July
29,
2014 celebrating the Cape Cod Canal Centennial.

An interesting new? tug.

MarineTraffic.com says she was built in 1974, she sure has aged well. She is
flying a McAllister pennant and McAllister seems to keep all of their tugs
looking very shipshape.
You liked the the looks of her in the August 2 posting so I decided she
deserved another post, this time going in the opposite direction.
Bob

Thank you Bob. I really miss the times I had on Heron.

Bob Taylor[_2_] August 13th 14 02:46 AM

US - Reliance #2

Bob_R wrote:
Another picture of Reliance participating in the tugboat parade on July
29, 2014 celebrating the Cape Cod Canal Centennial.

Another great picture of a great looking tug. Thanks, Bob. Bob

Bob_R[_3_] August 13th 14 03:37 AM

US - Reliance #2

"Bob Taylor" wrote in message
Bob_R wrote:
Another picture of Reliance participating in the tugboat parade on July
29, 2014 celebrating the Cape Cod Canal Centennial.

Another great picture of a great looking tug. Thanks, Bob. Bob

Thanks Bob, my pleasure.
Bob