BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - tug Andrew McAllister (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/161412-us-tug-andrew-mcallister.html)

Bob_R[_3_] August 2nd 14 02:53 AM

US - tug Andrew McAllister

1 Attachment(s)
Participating in the tugboat parade on July 29, 2014 celebrating the Cape
Cod Canal Centennial.

Bob_R[_3_] August 2nd 14 04:00 AM

US - tug Andrew McAllister (argh)

1 Attachment(s)
"Bob_R" wrote in message
Participating in the tugboat parade on July 29, 2014 celebrating the Cape
Cod Canal Centennial.

That doesn't look very good, let me try once more.

Paul McGrane August 2nd 14 11:52 AM

On 8/1/2014 11:00 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Bob_R" wrote in message
Participating in the tugboat parade on July 29, 2014 celebrating the Cape
Cod Canal Centennial.

That doesn't look very good, let me try once more.

I'm glad you could make it to this event, you took some nice photos Bob!

Paul

joevan[_3_] August 2nd 14 01:14 PM

US - tug Andrew McAllister (argh)

On Fri, 1 Aug 2014 23:00:20 -0400, "Bob_R"
wrote:

"Bob_R" wrote in message
Participating in the tugboat parade on July 29, 2014 celebrating the Cape
Cod Canal Centennial.

That doesn't look very good, let me try once more.

Nice, and a good use of old tires.

Bob_R[_3_] August 3rd 14 03:00 AM

Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 8/1/2014 11:00 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Bob_R" wrote in message
Participating in the tugboat parade on July 29, 2014 celebrating the
Cape
Cod Canal Centennial.

That doesn't look very good, let me try once more.

I'm glad you could make it to this event, you took some nice photos Bob!

Paul

Thanks Paul. I've got a couple more coming up.
Bob

Bob_R[_3_] August 3rd 14 03:01 AM

wrote:

"Bob_R" wrote in message
Participating in the tugboat parade on July 29, 2014 celebrating the
Cape
Cod Canal Centennial.

That doesn't look very good, let me try once more.

Nice, and a good use of old tires.

Thanks. Lots of tires put to good use.