BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Oceana- Galilee RI 7-8-2014 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/161284-oceana-galilee-ri-7-8-2014-a.html)

Paul McGrane July 16th 14 09:11 PM

Oceana- Galilee RI 7-8-2014

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] July 16th 14 09:51 PM

Oceana- Galilee RI 7-8-2014

On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:11:00 -0400, Paul McGrane

Love em all. Thanks, I am too far away from such to get photos.

Bob_R[_3_] July 17th 14 02:08 AM

Oceana- Galilee RI 7-8-2014

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message

In a class of her own? Cabin seems pretty far back, the tacked on additional
freeboard (is this the right term?) with a window in it. Do you think they
bought a hull and a cabin and did the work themselves?
But hey, it floats which makes it better than anything I have.
Bob

Paul McGrane July 19th 14 01:05 AM

Oceana- Galilee RI 7-8-2014

On 7/16/2014 9:08 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message

In a class of her own? Cabin seems pretty far back, the tacked on
additional freeboard (is this the right term?) with a window in it. Do
you think they bought a hull and a cabin and did the work themselves?
But hey, it floats which makes it better than anything I have.
Bob

Yes, I think it was home built to meet their needs. It must work because
it has been around for a few years.

Paul

Paul McGrane July 19th 14 01:18 AM

Oceana- Galilee RI 7-8-2014

wrote:

Love em all. Thanks, I am too far away from such to get photos.

Maybe you will get down to the water someday :-)

Paul