BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Prudence Galilee RI 8-24-2013 b (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/158074-prudence-galilee-ri-8-24-2013-b.html)

Paul McGrane August 27th 13 02:26 PM

Prudence Galilee RI 8-24-2013 b

1 Attachment(s)

Bob Taylor[_2_] August 28th 13 02:49 AM

Prudence Galilee RI 8-24-2013 b

Paul McGrane wrote:

Very nice. I like working boats. I hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Bob

Paul McGrane August 28th 13 09:53 PM

On 8/27/2013 9:49 PM, Bob Taylor wrote:
Paul McGrane wrote:

Very nice. I like working boats. I hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Bob

Thanks, yes it was very nice Bob!

Paul

joevan[_3_] August 31st 13 01:12 PM

Prudence Galilee RI 8-24-2013 b

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:26:11 -0400, Paul McGrane
wrote:
Beautiful. Thanks Paul for posting. Looking forward to seeing more
from you this year, and many more in the future years.

Paul McGrane August 31st 13 01:59 PM

wrote:
Beautiful. Thanks Paul for posting. Looking forward to seeing more
from you this year, and many more in the future years.

Thanks Joe, as you know, it is always enjoyable being near the water,
hope I can do it more often!

Paul