BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Minesweepers - HMCS Summerside and Moncton 3849.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/153105-minesweepers-hmcs-summerside-moncton-3849-jpg.html)

Steve[_10_] August 13th 12 01:57 AM

Minesweepers - HMCS Summerside and Moncton 3849.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Two Canadian coastal defense vessels are upbound (southbound) in the
Welland Canal above Lock 2 on August 8, 2012. HMCS Summerside (#711)
is leading HMCS Moncton (#708).

Steve

Paul McGrane August 13th 12 02:49 PM

Minesweepers - HMCS Summerside and Moncton 3849.jpg

Nice with two of them in the shot Steve!

Paul

Steve[_10_] August 13th 12 05:12 PM

Minesweepers - HMCS Summerside and Moncton 3849.jpg

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:49:13 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

Nice with two of them in the shot Steve!

Paul

Yes Paul. I was very pleased when I saw that happening. At other
locations, it was tough to get a decent shot of them together. Plus I
had not expected them to travel thru the Canal together (ie go thru
each lock together).

Steve