BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Motor Vessel Docked at Cambridge , MD 8-12.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/153098-motor-vessel-docked-cambridge-md-8-12-jpg.html)

Canal Lee[_2_] August 12th 12 11:32 PM

Motor Vessel Docked at Cambridge , MD 8-12.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure what this boat is , but it caught my eye this weekend while I was visiting the waterfront town of Cambridge , Maryland .

cebo August 13th 12 03:09 PM

Motor Vessel Docked at Cambridge , MD 8-12.jpg

In article , Canal Lee
wrote:

Not sure what this boat is , but it caught my eye this weekend while I was
visiting the waterfront town of Cambridge , Maryland .

begin 644 Motor Vessel Docked at Cambridge , MD 8-12.jpg

Nice, I'll take it!

ole cappy August 13th 12 06:05 PM

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:32:24 -0400, Canal Lee wrote:

Not sure what this boat is , but it caught my eye this weekend while I was visiting the waterfront town of Cambridge , Maryland .

Bet it is a retired Navy YP training boat . Cambridge is near
Annopolis Naval School .She has nice lines .

Probably eats up a ton of fuel .

cappy

joevan[_3_] August 13th 12 07:14 PM

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:05:10 -0400, ole cappy wrote:

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:32:24 -0400, Canal Lee wrote:

Not sure what this boat is , but it caught my eye this weekend while I was visiting the waterfront town of Cambridge , Maryland .

Bet it is a retired Navy YP training boat . Cambridge is near
Annopolis Naval School .She has nice lines .

Probably eats up a ton of fuel .

cappy

I will bet you are correct.