BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   US - Peacemaker- Newport RI (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/152584-us-peacemaker-newport-ri.html)

Bob_R[_3_] July 15th 12 04:58 AM

US - Peacemaker- Newport RI

1 Attachment(s)
Paul posted a nice shot of Peacemaker earlier, here is my attempt.
Tall ships parade at Newport, Rhode Island on July 09, 2012.
Bob

Paul McGrane July 15th 12 01:25 PM

US - Peacemaker- Newport RI

Nice Bob, I like your higher up vantage point!

Paul

Bob_R[_3_] July 16th 12 02:17 AM

US - Peacemaker- Newport RI

"Sj" wrote in message
On 14 Jul 2012 22:58:02 -0500, "Bob_R" wrote:

Paul posted a nice shot of Peacemaker earlier, here is my attempt.
Tall ships parade at Newport, Rhode Island on July 09, 2012.
Bob

Nice shot ...

Sj

Thanks Sj.

Bob_R[_3_] July 16th 12 02:23 AM

US - Peacemaker- Newport RI

Thanks Paul.
Up there lets me shoot over any small craft in the area.
Bob