BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Found in an other NG SS_Maheno_Australia.jpg (1/1) (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/151118-found-other-ng-ss_maheno_australia-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Bouler February 17th 12 02:17 PM

Found in an other NG SS_Maheno_Australia.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

Brendan February 18th 12 10:51 PM

Found in an other NG SS_Maheno_Australia.jpg (1/1)

Hi Bouler,

Found this info:

SS Maheno built at Dumbarton on the River Clyde. Scotland.

http://www.clydesite.co.uk/clydebuil...p.asp?id=11007

Hospital Ship during WW1:

http://www.nzetc.org/tm/scholarly/te...1-body-d7.html

On Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMicu...ayer_embedded#!

Regards,

Brendan

Bouler February 18th 12 11:30 PM

Found in an other NG SS_Maheno_Australia.jpg (1/1)

"Brendan" schreef in bericht

Hi Bouler,

Found this info:

SS Maheno built at Dumbarton on the River Clyde. Scotland.

http://www.clydesite.co.uk/clydebuil...p.asp?id=11007

Hospital Ship during WW1:

http://www.nzetc.org/tm/scholarly/te...1-body-d7.html

On Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMicu...ayer_embedded#!

Hi Brendan,

Thanks a lot for all this interesting information, I saved the links to
reread them once more.
I read the information as a hospital ship in WWI, excellent work they did in
very difficult situations.
This ship means now much more than a wreck to me.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler February 18th 12 11:52 PM

Found in an other NG SS_Maheno_Australia found on Google Earth.

1 Attachment(s)

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Mike[_2_] February 19th 12 10:15 PM

Found in an other NG SS_Maheno_Australia found on Google Earth.

What group was that?

Bouler February 19th 12 10:27 PM

Found in an other NG SS_Maheno_Australia found on Google Earth.

"Mike" schreef in bericht
What group was that?

The picture from google earth was made by me.
The group where I found the pictures I posted is a dutch ng.
alt.binaries.nl.blubbertjes.clipart
Sometimes I find there pictures of ships.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Mike[_2_] February 20th 12 10:04 AM

Found in an other NG SS_Maheno_Australia found on Google Earth.

Thank you, I'll check it out

Mike

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:27:56 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Mike" schreef in bericht
.. .

joevan[_3_] February 20th 12 11:22 PM

Found in an other NG - Tilton 01.jpg (0/1)

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:27:56 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Mike" schreef in bericht
.. .
What group was that?

The picture from google earth was made by me.
The group where I found the pictures I posted is a dutch ng.
alt.binaries.nl.blubbertjes.clipart
Sometimes I find there pictures of ships.

It just came up in your clipart ng. Don't think it has been posted
here before.

joevan[_3_] February 20th 12 11:22 PM

Found in an other NG - Tilton 01.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] February 20th 12 11:34 PM

Found in an other NG - on line - tilton postcard.JPG (00/18)

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:22:16 -0500, joevan
wrote:

http://bostonshipwrecks.org/content/...ed-stony-beach