BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Peace On The River - Ignore My Previous Post (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/140841-peace-river-ignore-my-previous-post.html)

®i©ardo September 24th 11 08:41 PM

Peace On The River - Ignore My Previous Post

1 Attachment(s)
On the River Teign, Teignmouth, Devon.

Sorry about the size of the previous post - this is what I should have sent.
--
Moving things in still pictures

FastStone - Infinitely Flexible Photographic Fixing - For Free!

www.FastStone.org

Bob Taylor[_2_] September 25th 11 02:34 AM

Peace On The River - Ignore My Previous Post

Sorry, I can't ignore it. It's now my desktop wallpaper.

Bob

Vlad September 25th 11 04:59 AM

Peace On The River - Ignore My Previous Post

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:41:34 -0500, ®i©ardo wrote
(in article ):

On the River Teign, Teignmouth, Devon.

Sorry about the size of the previous post - this is what I should have sent.

I'm with the other guys. I like the big one better!! Good shot and aptly
titled!

-Vlad

--
Vlad & Genny Kedrovsky
Edina, MN, USA

®i©ardo September 25th 11 10:43 AM

Peace On The River - Ignore My Previous Post

On 25/09/2011 02:34, Bob Taylor wrote:
Sorry, I can't ignore it.

Well, it was because I was worried about the size.

It's now my desktop wallpaper.

I'm flattered, thank you Bob - enjoy.

Bob

--
Moving things in still pictures

®i©ardo September 25th 11 10:44 AM

Peace On The River - Ignore My Previous Post

On 25/09/2011 02:52, Sj wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 21:34:39 -0400, Bob
wrote:

Sorry, I can't ignore it. It's now my desktop wallpaper.

Bob

I can see why :)

Sj

Thank you Sj..."blush".

--
Moving things in still pictures

®i©ardo September 25th 11 10:46 AM

On 25/09/2011 04:59, Vlad wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:41:34 -0500, ®i©ardo wrote
(in ):

On the River Teign, Teignmouth, Devon.

Sorry about the size of the previous post - this is what I should have sent.

I'm with the other guys. I like the big one better!! Good shot and aptly
titled!

-Vlad

Thank you Vlad. It's just that I don't like to clutter things up too
much, but, yes, the larger picture has more impact.

--
Moving things in still pictures

joevan[_3_] September 25th 11 06:29 PM

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:41:34 +0100, ®i©ardo wrote:

On the River Teign, Teignmouth, Devon.

Sorry about the size of the previous post - this is what I should have sent.

That scene was my desktop for a long time on one of my computers.

®i©ardo September 25th 11 07:16 PM

On 25/09/2011 18:29, joevan wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:41:34 +0100, wrote:

On the River Teign, Teignmouth, Devon.

Sorry about the size of the previous post - this is what I should have sent.

That scene was my desktop for a long time on one of my computers.

Yes, I took the picture in 2008 and first published it then. I was
having a tidy up of files and "rediscovered" it and thought, with a bit
of a tidy up, it would bear being published again.

It's interesting to see that it still has an impact. Another lucky shot!

--
Moving things in still pictures

joevan[_3_] September 25th 11 08:27 PM

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:16:18 +0100, ®i©ardo wrote:

On 25/09/2011 18:29, joevan wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:41:34 +0100, wrote:

On the River Teign, Teignmouth, Devon.

Sorry about the size of the previous post - this is what I should have sent.

That scene was my desktop for a long time on one of my computers.

Yes, I took the picture in 2008 and first published it then. I was
having a tidy up of files and "rediscovered" it and thought, with a bit
of a tidy up, it would bear being published again.

It's interesting to see that it still has an impact. Another lucky shot!

Good for you. It is a wonderful picture.

®i©ardo September 25th 11 09:09 PM

On 25/09/2011 20:27, joevan wrote:
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:16:18 +0100, wrote:

On 25/09/2011 18:29, joevan wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:41:34 +0100, wrote:

On the River Teign, Teignmouth, Devon.

Sorry about the size of the previous post - this is what I should have sent.
That scene was my desktop for a long time on one of my computers.

Yes, I took the picture in 2008 and first published it then. I was
having a tidy up of files and "rediscovered" it and thought, with a bit
of a tidy up, it would bear being published again.

It's interesting to see that it still has an impact. Another lucky shot!

Good for you. It is a wonderful picture.

Thank you joevan.

--
Moving things in still pictures