BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Karen Ann- Narragansett RI 7-10-2011 b (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/140649-karen-ann-narragansett-ri-7-10-2011-b.html)

Paul McGrane August 3rd 11 02:42 PM

Karen Ann- Narragansett RI 7-10-2011 b

1 Attachment(s)
I'm sure Mark up in Maine would love to swish his hands around in those bait
buckets ;-)

joevan[_3_] August 3rd 11 06:24 PM

Karen Ann- Narragansett RI 7-10-2011 b

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 09:42:34 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

I'm sure Mark up in Maine would love to swish his hands around in those bait
buckets ;-)

That is my kind of boat. A real work boat. I spent a few sweet hours
on similar off Port Clyde. Wonderful memories of some great people.

Paul McGrane August 5th 11 02:30 PM

wrote:

I'm sure Mark up in Maine would love to swish his hands around in those
bait
buckets ;-)

That is my kind of boat. A real work boat. I spent a few sweet hours
on similar off Port Clyde. Wonderful memories of some great people.

Glad it could bring back some nice memories Joe :-)

Paul