BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Help Squeegees postings (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/139682-help-re-squeegees-postings.html)

Brendan February 23rd 11 04:49 PM

Help Squeegees postings

Please help,

How can I download those images (posted by Squeegees) in two parts e.g.
Ps_01 Able-bodied crew of the german bark 'Berta' etc.

Many thanks,

regards,

Brendan

Tim W February 23rd 11 09:12 PM

Help Squeegees postings

"Brendan" wrote in message

Please help,

How can I download those images (posted by Squeegees) in two parts e.g.
Ps_01 Able-bodied crew of the german bark 'Berta' etc.

Many thanks,

regards,

Brendan

In Outlook Express you highlight both (all) parts of the message, right
click, and choose 'combine and decode'. If you haven't already downloaded
them that will download them first too.

You are using something called Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001. Don't know
if that works the same way but it can't be too different.

Tim W

Brendan February 24th 11 12:38 AM

Help Squeegees postings

Many thanks, Tim W.