BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Flying the Colors_19th Century American Marine Art_Index # 10_sqs (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/138742-flying-colors_19th-century-american-marine-art_index-10_sqs.html)

squeegees[_2_] February 5th 11 08:54 PM

Flying the Colors_19th Century American Marine Art_Index # 10_sqs

1 Attachment(s)

Bouler February 6th 11 03:01 AM

Flying the Colors_19th Century American Marine Art_Index # 10_sqs

"squeegees" schreef in bericht
m...

Are this all new scans or reposts Squeegees?
If they are new you're a very busy woman;-)
Thanks again.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

squeegees[_2_] February 6th 11 07:38 AM

Flying the Colors_19th Century American Marine Art_Index # 10_sqs

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"squeegees" schreef in bericht
m...

Are this all new scans or reposts Squeegees?
If they are new you're a very busy woman;-)
Thanks again.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

These are all new scans as far as I know.

Well, its raining/ sleeting/ snowing!!!

So, I like to sit at my desk and look out the window
at the mess that Mother Nature is making, of ' Her '
earth here in West Tennessee.
And I say to myself, " Thank God I do not have to go outside
in that cold, unwelcome weather! "

squeegees :o)

Bouler February 6th 11 05:07 PM

Flying the Colors_19th Century American Marine Art_Index # 10_sqs

"squeegees" schreef in bericht
m...

These are all new scans as far as I know.

Well, its raining/ sleeting/ snowing!!!

So, I like to sit at my desk and look out the window
at the mess that Mother Nature is making, of ' Her '
earth here in West Tennessee.
And I say to myself, " Thank God I do not have to go outside
in that cold, unwelcome weather! "

squeegees :o)

I understand;-)
--