BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Harvard (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/132611-harvard.html)

MWB[_2_] November 14th 10 11:38 PM

Harvard

1 Attachment(s)
Casco Bay Maine

MWB[_2_] November 14th 10 11:41 PM

Harvard

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] November 14th 10 11:41 PM

Harvard

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] November 15th 10 12:56 AM

Harvard

Seems you got shots just in the nick of time. Scraped she is.

MWB[_2_] November 15th 10 03:19 AM

Harvard

I'll get another photo tomorrow.

They cut it up with the torch and lift the pieces onto shore. Then there's a
loader with a pincher blade that rips it up.

Mark

joevan[_3_] November 15th 10 01:22 PM

Harvard

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:19:09 -0500, "MWB" wrote:

I'll get another photo tomorrow.

They cut it up with the torch and lift the pieces onto shore. Then there's a
loader with a pincher blade that rips it up.

Mark

I remember seeing on of those shredders once. They remind me of a
metal eating monster which I saw in a movie once upon a time.