BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Looking for detailed photos of p-line ships (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/126364-looking-detailed-photos-p-line-ships.html)

Spelunko March 19th 11 07:14 AM

Looking for detailed photos of p-line ships

Hello,

I am desperately looking for P-line ship's standing and running rigging. in particular how and where the are attached to the hull. If I may ask for photos of the steering house and roof.

If there are links to these detailed photos would also be appreciated.

Tim W March 20th 11 02:48 PM

Looking for detailed photos of p-line ships

"Sj" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 07:14:45 +0000, Spelunko
wrote:

Hello,

I am desperately looking for P-line ship's standing and running rigging.
in particular how and where the are attached to the hull. If I may ask
for photos of the steering house and roof.

[...]

Not really sure what P-line ships are :)

Neither am I.

What are 'P-line' ships?

Tim W

Tim W March 20th 11 04:08 PM

Looking for detailed photos of p-line ships

"Sj" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:48:42 -0000, "Tim W"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Hello,

I am desperately looking for P-line ship's standing and running rigging.
in particular how and where the are attached to the hull. If I may ask
for photos of the steering house and roof.

[...]

Not really sure what P-line ships are :)

Neither am I.

What are 'P-line' ships?

Tim W

I meant to google yesterday but got too busy, then forgot ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_P-Liner

The Flying P-Liners were the sailing ships of the German
shipping company ... their ships had names starting with
"P" and they became known as "the P-line".

I see. Not a class of ships but a shipping line then, and four of them still
around. Shouldn't be too hard to help but I will wait for Spelunko to come
back and be more specific.

Tim W

Abloke March 20th 11 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spelunko (Post 853296)
Hello,

I am desperately looking for P-line ship's standing and running rigging. in particular how and where the are attached to the hull. If I may ask for photos of the steering house and roof.

If there are links to these detailed photos would also be appreciated.

Because you are using a rubbish web portal called boatbanter you cannot see any of the replies to your post. You need to get a newsreader or even Outlook Express and find the group alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships.

Thank you.

Tim W March 31st 11 11:23 PM

"Spelunko" wrote in message

Hello,

I am desperately looking for P-line ship's standing and running rigging.
in particular how and where the are attached to the hull. If I may ask
for photos of the steering house and roof.

If there are links to these detailed photos would also be appreciated.

Spelunko

Poor Spelunko. He said he was desperate but it was too late, no one could
help him. I don't think we will hear from him again now.

Tim W