BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Rachael (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/119867-rachael.html)

MWB[_2_] September 4th 10 07:06 AM

Rachael

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] September 4th 10 07:09 AM

Rachael

1 Attachment(s)

"MWB" wrote in message

Paul McGrane September 4th 10 01:40 PM

Rachael

I enjoyed all the photos today Mark....nice Batch!

Paul

MWB[_2_] September 4th 10 03:44 PM

Rachael

Thanks Paul,

As always I enjoy your photos. It has been a while since I posted.

How did earl treat you??? All we got was bands of rain and no wind.

Mark

Paul McGrane September 4th 10 04:21 PM

Rachael

Thanks Mark! The same thing here, I was waiting for it but nothing
happened. The waves were nice for the surfers :-)

Paul