BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Merweborg in Port Colborne ON 13 Aug 2010 - Merweborg in Port Colborne 13 Aug 2010 7186s.jpg (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/119829-merweborg-port-colborne-13-aug-2010-merweborg-port-colborne-13-aug-2010-7186s-jpg.html)

Steve[_10_] August 22nd 10 10:00 PM

Merweborg in Port Colborne ON 13 Aug 2010 - Merweborg in Port Colborne 13 Aug 2010 7186s.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
The saltie is downbound just entering the Welland Canal system at Port
Colborne Ontario. We finished our dockside fish and chip dinner about
30 minutes earlier, and waited for the Merweborg to arrive from Lake
Erie.

She is carrying grain from Duluth to Casablanca.

Steve

joevan[_3_] August 22nd 10 11:57 PM

Merweborg in Port Colborne ON 13 Aug 2010 - Merweborg in Port Colborne 13 Aug 2010 7186s.jpg

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:00:41 -0400, Steve
wrote:

The saltie is downbound just entering the Welland Canal system at Port
Colborne Ontario. We finished our dockside fish and chip dinner about
30 minutes earlier, and waited for the Merweborg to arrive from Lake
Erie.

She is carrying grain from Duluth to Casablanca.

Steve

Look as if she just came out of the factory. Nice shot.

Steve[_10_] August 23rd 10 09:00 PM

Merweborg in Port Colborne ON 13 Aug 2010 - Merweborg in Port Colborne 13 Aug 2010 7186s.jpg

Joevan:

Most (all?) of the Wagenborg ships seem to look well kept.
Look as if she just came out of the factory. Nice shot.

Paul:

Thanks, I like it too.

Steve

MWB[_2_] September 4th 10 07:14 AM

Merweborg in Port Colborne ON 13 Aug 2010 - Merweborg in Port Colborne 13 Aug 2010 7186s.jpg

Great Shot

Mark