BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   real engine (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/115730-real-engine.html)

Willem Van der Voort June 7th 10 07:44 PM

real engine

I thought you guys would like to see what a real engine is about!!

http://www.claverton-energy.com/?dl_id=404

joevan[_3_] June 7th 10 09:38 PM

real engine

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:44:53 +0200, "Willem Van der Voort"
wrote:

I thought you guys would like to see what a real engine is about!!

http://www.claverton-energy.com/?dl_id=404

Pretty neat. I have that on file. I think I posted about it and a URL
for it long ago. But it's fun to see again.

Bouler June 7th 10 09:59 PM

real engine

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht news:5abPn.87954$dN2.38746@hurricane...
I thought you guys would like to see what a real engine is about!!

http://www.claverton-energy.com/?dl_id=404

WOW, just like joevan I saw it before but it still is impressive, thanks
Willem.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Willem Van der Voort June 8th 10 10:01 PM

real engine

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
.. .

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht news:5abPn.87954$dN2.38746@hurricane...
I thought you guys would like to see what a real engine is about!!

http://www.claverton-energy.com/?dl_id=404

WOW, just like joevan I saw it before but it still is impressive, thanks
Willem.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Off course if jouvan saw it you must have seen it to :-)

Summer is coming Bouler, I wish I could have a cup of coffee on your terrace
right now, must be wonderful over there.

Keep counting the vessels old man :-)

73

Willem

Bouler June 8th 10 10:55 PM

real engine

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht news:EdyPn.62539$jW5.37180@hurricane...

http://www.claverton-energy.com/?dl_id=404

WOW, just like joevan I saw it before but it still is impressive, thanks
Willem.

Off course if jouvan saw it you must have seen it to :-)

LOL;-)

Summer is coming Bouler, I wish I could have a cup of coffee on your
terrace right now, must be wonderful over there.

It is Willem but the weather is still not like summer.
Some nice days and than a week with rain and to cold.

Keep counting the vessels old man :-)

That's boring young guy, I like the vessels and sometimes the woman
aboard;-)

73

--
Greetings