BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Algobay (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/112924-algobay.html)

MWB[_2_] January 10th 10 01:24 AM

Algobay

1 Attachment(s)
This is a Canadian self unloader. She's in Portland until late spring.

Andre Blanchard January 13th 10 01:36 AM

Algobay

That is a very good picture of her. I saw her in Oshawa, ON back in 1998.

MWB[_2_] January 13th 10 06:17 AM

Algobay

"MWB" wrote in message
This is a Canadian self unloader. She's in Portland until late spring.

Thank you.

I'm about a half mile away from her. I'm in South Portland and she's in
Portland.

I was working on a ship when she went by and I went to the Sprague dock to
get a photo of her unloading her cargo. She wasn't there and I knew I saw
her go by and so I thought she may have come in for bunkers and left and I
missed her. I knew it would take several hours to bunker her and I was
scratching my head.

Where did she go????

Two days later I'm on another ship and I look out the window and I see her
at the Maine State Pier. She was in plain view and I never saw her.

GO FIGURE

Mark