BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight_Geoiff Hunt, 1986_sqsHunt_01_The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight, 1986_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2] (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/108571-re-barque-henry-off-isle-wight_geoiff-hunt-1986_sqshunt_01_the-barque-henry-off-isle-wight-1986_geoff-hunt_sqs-jpg-%5B1-2%5D.html)

cavelamb August 9th 09 01:22 AM

The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight_Geoiff Hunt, 1986_sqsHunt_01_The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight, 1986_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2]

squeegees wrote:

Oh, please?

Redo this one into a single file?

joevan[_3_] August 9th 09 02:13 AM

The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight_Geoiff Hunt, 1986_sqs Hunt_01_The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight, 1986_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2]

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 19:22:43 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

squeegees wrote:

Oh, please?

Redo this one into a single file?

It is a single file here. And bouler seemed to get it too. Try
downloading it again. Maybe it hadn't finished posting when you
downloaded it.

cavelamb August 9th 09 06:59 PM

wrote:

squeegees wrote:

Oh, please?

Redo this one into a single file?

It is a single file here. And bouler seemed to get it too. Try
downloading it again. Maybe it hadn't finished posting when you
downloaded it.

For some evil reason, I'm only getting the top half of most of these.

Oh Woe Is Me!

Bouler August 9th 09 07:13 PM

The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight_Geoiff Hunt, 1986_sqs Hunt_01_The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight, 1986_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2]

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

squeegees wrote:

Oh, please?

Redo this one into a single file?

It is a single file here. And bouler seemed to get it too. Try
downloading it again. Maybe it hadn't finished posting when you
downloaded it.

Its not a single file joevan but I thought everybody could handle a double
file now.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler August 9th 09 07:18 PM

The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight_Geoiff Hunt, 1986_sqs Hunt_01_The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight, 1986_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2]

1 Attachment(s)

"cavelamb" schreef in bericht

Oh, please?

Redo this one into a single file?

It is a single file here. And bouler seemed to get it too. Try
downloading it again. Maybe it hadn't finished posting when you
downloaded it.

For some evil reason, I'm only getting the top half of most of these.

Oh Woe Is Me!

You're right some pictures are split files so you have to combine and decode
them if you use Outlook Expres..
I'll post the the picture you asked for as a single now.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

joevan[_3_] August 9th 09 08:24 PM

The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight_Geoiff Hunt, 1986_sqs Hunt_01_The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight, 1986_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2]

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 20:13:30 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"joevan" schreef in bericht
.. .
wrote:

squeegees wrote:

Oh, please?

Redo this one into a single file?

It is a single file here. And bouler seemed to get it too. Try
downloading it again. Maybe it hadn't finished posting when you
downloaded it.

Its not a single file joevan but I thought everybody could handle a double
file now.

My agent forte handles it as a single file. I never hardly give it a
second thought.

joevan[_3_] August 9th 09 08:24 PM

The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight_Geoiff Hunt, 1986_sqs Hunt_01_The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight, 1986_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2]

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 20:13:30 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"joevan" schreef in bericht
.. .

Bouler August 10th 09 12:22 AM

The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight_Geoiff Hunt, 1986_sqs Hunt_01_The barque Henry off the Isle of Wight, 1986_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2]

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Oh, please?

Redo this one into a single file?
It is a single file here. And bouler seemed to get it too. Try
downloading it again. Maybe it hadn't finished posting when you
downloaded it.

Its not a single file joevan but I thought everybody could handle a double
file now.

My agent forte handles it as a single file. I never hardly give it a
second thought.

I still use good old Outlook Express and its very simple to combine and
decode.
If I download them with grabit it is automaticly combined and decoded.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)