BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Solent View (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/108497-solent-view.html)

®i©ardo August 6th 09 09:30 PM

Solent View

1 Attachment(s)

--
Moving things in still pictures

....aided by FastStone's Free And Infinitely Flexible Photographic Fixing

www.FastStone.org

Paul McGrane August 7th 09 12:29 PM

Solent View

Very nice Ricardo!

Paul

®i©ardo August 7th 09 01:42 PM

Solent View

Paul McGrane wrote:
Very nice Ricardo!

Paul

"®i©ardo" wrote in message

Moving things in still pictures

...aided by FastStone's Free And Infinitely Flexible Photographic Fixing

www.FastStone.org

Thank you Paul.

joevan[_3_] August 7th 09 04:14 PM

Solent View

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:29:48 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

Very nice Ricardo!

Paul

"®i©ardo" wrote in message

Moving things in still pictures

...aided by FastStone's Free And Infinitely Flexible Photographic Fixing

www.FastStone.org

An echo here, and it is a powerful photo. Well done Ricardo.

®i©ardo August 7th 09 10:01 PM

Solent View

joevan wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:29:48 -0400, "Paul McGrane"
wrote:

Very nice Ricardo!

Paul

"®i©ardo" wrote in message
Moving things in still pictures

...aided by FastStone's Free And Infinitely Flexible Photographic Fixing

www.FastStone.org

An echo here, and it is a powerful photo. Well done Ricardo.

Thank you Joevan. I was on a small ferry boat and it was the sheer
business of the sea lanes here that struck me - and there's even a
helicopter on the horizon.