BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Wind Song- Newport RI (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/108210-wind-song-newport-ri.html)

Paul McGrane July 28th 09 01:39 PM

Wind Song- Newport RI

1 Attachment(s)

Bouler July 28th 09 03:08 PM

Wind Song- Newport RI

"Paul McGrane" schreef in bericht

That's a beauty, thanks.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

joevan[_3_] July 28th 09 09:11 PM

Wind Song- Newport RI

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:55:14 -0500, Sj wrote:

A favorite name!

The house we built on Topsail Island, NC, had a
1-room third story, a sort of crow's nest ... when
we took a break & looked out the windows at
the tops of the trees & the ocean, we decided
to call the house Windsong :)

Sj

Sounds nice.

Paul McGrane July 29th 09 12:48 AM

Wind Song- Newport RI

"Sj" wrote in message
A favorite name!

The house we built on Topsail Island, NC, had a
1-room third story, a sort of crow's nest ... when
we took a break & looked out the windows at
the tops of the trees & the ocean, we decided
to call the house Windsong :)

Sj

Sounds like it was a great spot Sj and a fitting name!
Glad you got to enjoy it for those 20 years.

Paul