BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Five J's- Newport RI June 2009 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/108069-five-js-newport-ri-june-2009-a.html)

Paul McGrane July 21st 09 02:06 PM

Five J's- Newport RI June 2009

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] July 21st 09 03:28 PM

Five J's- Newport RI June 2009

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:06:46 -0400, "Paul McGrane"

5 j's could use some hauling and sandblasting and hull paint.

MWB[_2_] July 22nd 09 06:15 AM

Five J's- Newport RI June 2009

wrote:

5 j's could use some hauling and sandblasting and hull paint.

I'd go easy with the sand blaster.

Mark

Bouler July 22nd 09 09:08 PM

Five J's- Newport RI June 2009

"MWB" schreef in bericht

5 j's could use some hauling and sandblasting and hull paint.

I'd go easy with the sand blaster.

Sandblaster is forbidden in The Netherlands, it's now steelblasting.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

joevan[_3_] July 22nd 09 10:35 PM

Five J's- Newport RI June 2009

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:08:24 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"MWB" schreef in bericht

5 j's could use some hauling and sandblasting and hull paint.

I'd go easy with the sand blaster.

Sandblaster is forbidden in The Netherlands, it's now steelblasting.

That's cool. Sand after all is glass, and steel is stronger.
How you doing hansome guy. Would love to see some grandchildren pics.
My one and only daughter is still in Highschool and going on 19. She
seems to have a promising future but we agreed that she should finish
college before I can be a grandfather. It's all up to her and her man.
I shall just enjoy any wonderful outcome.

Bouler July 22nd 09 11:10 PM

Five J's- Newport RI June 2009

"joevan" schreef in bericht

I'd go easy with the sand blaster.

Sandblaster is forbidden in The Netherlands, it's now steelblasting.

That's cool. Sand after all is glass, and steel is stronger.

How you doing hansome guy. Would love to see some grandchildren pics.
My one and only daughter is still in Highschool and going on 19. She
seems to have a promising future but we agreed that she should finish
college before I can be a grandfather. It's all up to her and her man.
I shall just enjoy any wonderful outcome.

Maybe tomorrow Joevan, my granddaugters goodbye to primary school.
She's 12 now and a precious granddaugther for me.
Of course my 3 grandsons are great but my granddaughter and first grandchild
will always be special to me.
BTW, I never tell that to her or to my grandsons;-)
I know you're my age but let your daughter enjoy youth as long as she can.
I hope your first grandchild will be a miracle to you as it was for me.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)