BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Teesting - ius this group still working? (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/106120-teesting-ius-group-still-working.html)

Andre Blanchard May 20th 09 02:10 PM

Teesting - ius this group still working?

Is this group still working as I have seen nothign new since May 8

joevan[_3_] May 20th 09 03:16 PM

Teesting - ius this group still working?

On Wed, 20 May 2009 09:10:46 -0400, "Andre Blanchard"
wrote:

Is this group still working as I have seen nothign new since May 8

One thousand and sixty three headers have been posted since the 8th of
May. Something is wrong with your newsreader methinks. Dredgers was on
the 8 of may, which you must have then something went awry with your
browser or newsreader. Or maybe your server.