BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Mister Marco Narragansett RI b (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/102268-mister-marco-narragansett-ri-b.html)

Paul McGrane February 4th 09 10:58 PM

Mister Marco Narragansett RI b

1 Attachment(s)

MWB[_2_] February 5th 09 02:49 PM

Mister Marco Narragansett RI b

Nice shots Paul. I rarely see a fishing boat in Portland. They all go to
Massachusettes.

Mark

Paul McGrane February 5th 09 05:35 PM

Mister Marco Narragansett RI b

Maybe the big schools of fish don't go up your way Mark, a lot
of lobsters though!

Paul

MWB[_2_] February 6th 09 02:34 AM

"MWB" wrote in message
Nice shots Paul. I rarely see a fishing boat in Portland. They all go to
Massachusettes.

Mark

Lobsters are the problem. A fishing boat can't land lobsters in MAINE...they
can in MASSACHUSETTS.

I have a friend that does mechanical work on fishing boats and he asked
me...would you throw $20,000 back in the ocean???

GO RED SOX

Mark

Paul McGrane February 6th 09 01:49 PM

"MWB" wrote in message
Nice shots Paul. I rarely see a fishing boat in Portland. They all go to
Massachusettes.

Mark

Lobsters are the problem. A fishing boat can't land lobsters in
MAINE...they can in MASSACHUSETTS.

I have a friend that does mechanical work on fishing boats and he asked
me...would you throw $20,000 back in the ocean???

GO RED SOX

Mark

I got ya Mark, some of the fishing regulations are crazy!

Paul