BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Wendameen (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/102087-wendameen.html)

MWB[_2_] January 29th 09 11:04 PM

Wendameen

1 Attachment(s)
Casco Bay, Maine

Paul McGrane January 30th 09 03:36 PM

Wendameen

Nice photos Mark....looks like you collected a bunch since
you lost newsgroup access!

Paul

"MWB" wrote in message
Casco Bay, Maine

MWB[_2_] January 30th 09 04:35 PM

Wendameen

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
Nice photos Mark....looks like you collected a bunch since
you lost newsgroup access!

Paul

"MWB" wrote in message
Casco Bay, Maine

I got a bunch. I can't get out to Spring Point Light for photos. It's
covered with snow and I thought I knew every rock there. I fell between two
rocks and gave up.

I also bought a Canon 28-135mm lens.

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...ns-Review.aspx

Mark