BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   HELLAMARIN SAYS HELLO TO ALL MEMBERS (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/98419-hellamarin-says-hello-all-members.html)

HELLAMARIN September 24th 08 11:46 PM

HELLAMARIN SAYS HELLO TO ALL MEMBERS

Dear Sirs,
Our Company is the exporter/producer of FİSİNG AND SPEEDY BOATS we
would like to make our company and its products known to you.

Enclosed is a brochure which gives you general information about our
products.

If you are interested, we will be happy to send you any further
information.

We may be available in the near future to discuss the subject with you
as well.

Thanking for your kind interest and we look forward your early reply,
we remain,

Yours sincerely,

please visit our website:

www.hellamarin.net