BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   Internet For Boats! (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/86829-internet-boats.html)

[email protected] October 5th 07 07:10 AM

Internet For Boats!

I had recently purchased this new 3g router that allows internet and
voice on marine vessels. Or really anything that moves quite frankly
but the marine applications for this wireless router is absolutely
fantastic. It was referred to me by a friend who also saw great
benefits,, The use of internet on my boat is easy and having a
standard phone on board is so convenient. These guys have a website at
www.internetforboats.com Try them out,,, awesome product!