posted to rec.boats.racing.power

Default boat dolly's need a home--please read

I have several dolly's that I've been told would be perfect for boat
restoration. Each dolly weighs 700 lbs. It has Faultless casters and
Joyce leveling jacks. The frame is made of 1/4in thick steel tubing
with an 8in x 6.5in I beam. The beam is 76in long and measures 40in
from top to ground with the wheels on the ground and up to 60in with
jacks exteneded. Each dolly has four casters and jacks and should be
able to handle 6000lbs + .This is a high quality fixture that would
cost several thousand dollars to reproduce. I have many available and
all come with the curved wood fixture bolted to the top beam which can
easily be unbolted and replaced with a flat wood or steel surface. If
you are interested or at least know who might be send me an email

posted to rec.boats.racing.power
Larry

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have several dolly's that I've been told would be perfect for boat
restoration. Each dolly weighs 700 lbs. It has Faultless casters and
Joyce leveling jacks. The frame is made of 1/4in thick steel tubing
with an 8in x 6.5in I beam. The beam is 76in long and measures 40in
from top to ground with the wheels on the ground and up to 60in with
jacks exteneded. Each dolly has four casters and jacks and should be
able to handle 6000lbs + .This is a high quality fixture that would
cost several thousand dollars to reproduce. I have many available and
all come with the curved wood fixture bolted to the top beam which can
easily be unbolted and replaced with a flat wood or steel surface. If
you are interested or at least know who might be send me an email

What part of the country are you located in?

Larry

My turbine powered boat project;
http://www.weldingfaq.com/turbine2.asp

posted to rec.boats.racing.power

I'm located in Macon, GA about 90 miles south of Atlanta.